Alegra’s commitment begins in the fields, where dozens of agricultural technicians work side by side with the growers to make the best choices of variety and growing method, continues in the following stages at the collection and packing centres, and ends when the products are on consumers’ tables.
Alegra focuses in particular on:
- planning the cultivation of fruit and vegetables in the best growing areas in order to enhance the degree of specialization;
- growing the fruits and vegetables that are native to each land;
- controlled production that respects the environment and applies the most up-to-date integrated production and organic farming methods;
- strict controls throughout the production process and a guarantee of total traceability for our products;
- certified plants in conformity with all the regulations and equipped with the most up-to-date technologies for processing and packaging the products, also able to supply private label products for the major international distributors.
Alegra intends to grow and to develop its production chain system by further broadening its production base by taking on new growers located in strategic areas of the country.